Thursday, June 4

Still Here?? Whatever for?

Oh my DEARS. The persistence of the Internets astounds me.

It appears that dear Gus is following me around via a Twittering craft of some kind. Perhaps the boat makes a chirping sound as it goes? V. unsure on that point. Still, it appears that it may be time to dust things off after my long semi-retirement.

No, I was not in durance vile. It was a very nice condo in the Sandwiches Islands that my Merrikan chum recommended. But all the recent piratical news of late has made my typing fingers rather twitchy. The political developments, thank the dear LORD, are much improved.

I shall have to make improvements of my own to the dear old Grog Shoppe. We are much in arrears, and I shall have to move my own arrear rather smartly in order to bring it up-to-date and up to snuff (we shall remain a non-smoking establishment, however).

No comments: