Monday, October 11

Gus Openshaw�s Whale-Killing Journal

Sunday, 10 October 2004 - 3:30 AM ADT

Name: Lifeboat- Little Solace...Somewhere

Captains Log: Weather temperature 70%.10 MPH Winds out of the southeast. Two foot seas...It has only been two days since Capt. Openshaw set me adrift. Seems like 400...I miss the beach of Conch, miss my Bananas,miss the Orangetans...No water,No cheese. My only comapanion is a wayward seagull.fortunately for me, the gull caught a striper and brought it back to the boat to eat. I shood it away, ate half of the fish and then threw it back to the deck, the seagull returned and finished it. I have a short-wave radio thet is barely picking up some radio station called Radio Free Cuba. and the only songs they play are the new Jimmy Buffett Album: License To Chill... Got to go now, They are playing my favorite song from the album- Coastal Confessions... On a personal note... Dear Diary,Fu@#ed again... By the way- Did YOU call me a rat?


Oh, dear little Bob! Since the sinkings were all a ruse, I assume this one is a ruse also.

Very arusing, Bob. Er, "amusing."

And now, time to start cleaning this place up. Fortunately, the foam machine is fully charged.


No comments: