Monday, October 11

Wag The Tail Of The Dog

Sorry for any unnecessarily expended hankies, shipmates, but the fake entries about our preparation and battle were a necessity. We didn't want Tortolan Admiral Verman, who was reading along with you, to know that we were really weighing anchor and escaping from the other side of Conch.


AUGH!! I mean, HURRAH!!!! In the sense of "Curses, skunked again, but actually I'm quite delighted about it."

If loose lips sink ships, then blabby blogs sink cogs. I should really, really have seen that coming, but when feeling runs high, the oddest rumours can take hold. Viz., any recent news story coming out of the Colonies during this very silly season.

And now, I really must go refill my ice bag, I've got a snorter of a headache after last night's revels. Howsomeever, that's nothing compared to dear smart Ken. I'm afraid he and Senor Gusano Rojo Caballero are not on speaking terms just at the moment.

Right, there's now a pool started, I've got a fiver on Duq.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

miz b...

share a lil of that ice if you would be so kind, and i'll share the goody's powders with you. i still can't figure out how i managed to fall asleep curled next to myrtle on top of the billiards table, the remaining shards of that china monstrosity you broke durin' a high kick clutched in my hands. oh, wait. jaegerbombs. dear lord, i suppose y'all are lucky i managed to keep my clothing on. well, most of it. but from whom did i manage to appropriate this rather lovely leather jacket? i do hope it was the guitar player from nj, and not the missile salesman from italy. perhaps the pockets will yield a clue.

i'm afraid that not only is ken not speakin' to the good senor, he's also not speakin' to cuddin cj, who introduced them, time and time again. and speaking of cuddin cj, i'll resume my full work schedule again this week. my dear cuddin may have a date with either monsieur le verman or nelson, whoever weighs in first.

and wasn't that post from my lil rodent num-nums bob absolutely precious? i just wanted to plotz, right then and there while reading.

i hope our dear chef will be serving soonly....nothing like a large and rather greasy breakfast to put the finishin' touches on a hangover cure. and myrtle and me will both require a plate, maybe even two.

*stretches and yawns* join me for a latte in the back garden, miz b? i want to tell you about my idea for financin' re: improvements on gus' new craft. and maybe...to find out a lil more about that guitar player from nj.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Myrtle weighing in here. (BurP)
oh pardon me. Was that greasy breakfast.
YOu know chad is so stupid he actually thought I wanted a real hair of the dog. ugh. Beautiful to look at he is but don't expect any action upstairs if you know what I mean. (but the one below is pretty good, heheheh) Man this place looks like my old college room. I say we all go somewhere and chill out for a while and clean this up later.

Ginny said...

Well, Myrtle, we didn't hire Chad for his lengthy resume.

Oh, and snuggs, here's a paisley-patterened icebag for you. What's this about Bob? Has he somehow gained the power of speech, or at least text?

Anonymous said...

ahem,

Miz B.
which resume of Chad's did you say was lengthy?
Or not?

myrtle

Ginny said...

Although his experience on paper was not extensive, he certainly has what it takes to impress in a one-on-one.

Anonymous said...

BA DA BOOM!

(audience applause, bravo, bravo)

myrtle

Ginny said...

Thank yer, thank yer, I'm here entirely too much. Thank yer.