Thursday, September 2

Glorious Feets Of Victory

My darlings! All and sundry! People in the street who've never darkened the door! He's alive, I tell you, Moses is alive! Open up all the kegs, tuns, bottles, cans, and barrels in the place, the Deluge of the Drunken Apocalypse is upon us! Moses has survived to win Employee of the Week unposthumously! And he owes it all (or much of it) to his "thinking feet," which somehow aided him in grasping the rudiments of F-15 armaments and survival procedures. Not with his feet, the grasping I mean. Unless there's monkey business in his family tree.

But I digress.

Fortunately for we ladies, he is a good looking EOTW. Rather a strange cross between Kris Kristofferson (I agree completely, Tina Bug) and a certain flightsuited leader of the free world. I shall be hunting up a suitable frame in order to add his picture to the gallery.

Cry huzzah! and loose the cats of joy (my apologies to W. Shakespeare, for whom I have the deepest respect).

And for those of you who skipped out on Lit. 103, "Bottoms up, half-price Kamikazes!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot! i *knew* we'd find something to do with those extra 42 cases of stoli!

i've taken the liberty of changin' the name of the drink of the day, a kamikazi---to a *holy moses!* in honor of that dear boy.

please ask the new sushi chef not to disturb the lil glasses of apparently *bad* half & half in the kitchen walk-in; it's um...an experiment. i just didn't want to mix that up with the fresh cartons and and end up serving hallucinogenic white russians and frozen brandy alexanders to the masses. which would be a Bad Thing. being as how frozen brandy alexanders are the mayor's wife's absotive favorite.

no manola's tonite! with half priced drinks, it's gotta be the sneaks!

snuggs

Ginny said...

Good God, that was a rather memorable binge, if only I could remember what happened.

Something about coconuts and hula skirts that I'd prefer to forget, and a well-known plush toy that stood in for Dave The Rat with ball and sceptre on a tiny throne.

Oh. Yes. King Rat. That part was rather amusing. I do hope a cease-and-desist from the Kingdom isn't in the offing.