Wednesday, September 15

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (It Will, However, Be Blogged)

Good God! It seems that Sybil has an Agenda. Also, she bears a close resemblance to Wonder Woman. The scrimshaw does not show her wrists... much watch for that.

I was about to post a notice for the Friday staff meeting, but needs must, tits up and all that - it looks like things are about to get rather sketchy for Gus and Co. They may soon be enveloped in the Fog of War.

One does hope they remain free and clear of the Mists of Dirty Little Illegal Police Actions, of course.


1 comment:

Ginny said...

I also remain hopeful she brought some samples and trade-show gimcracks with her - she seems a resourceful gel and probably has been preparing for her debut as coup plotter for years.

You are most kind to mention my little quip. I wondered whether I might be able to get away with a "Rat Mitzvah" jape for Bob's sake, but decided that out-and-out blasphemy was not in the best of taste.

And of course, renaming the Grog Shoppe "Bar Mitzvah" during the High Holidays is "way off." As in the following comic web thingy:

http://shabot6000.com/archive.php?id=38

I confess that I just now "got" the jest; I had seen it elsewhere without the helpful comment about the shofar, but all has suddenly become clear, and I cry with laughter as I write this.