Friday, July 16

The Pitter Pater of Little Feet

Phew, what a day. At last everything is cleaned up, just in time for the night's debauch.
 
In the meantime , it appears we now have a pool, because there is apparently a cabana boy - rather clever of my staff to unearth this fact.
 
The back garden also features a new pet refreshment and rest area; a rival pub in Snickles Major Sur La Mer had one, and I've been looking for a good excuse to dirty my paws in a good cause... and do my esteemed competitor one in the eye as well.
 
I ask that my patrons and patronesses keep their pets under control, as there are rather a lot of tetchy pub cats who have control issues of their own.  You have been warned.
 
And naturally... kindly take notice of the plastic gloves and sanitary picker-upper-thingy provided.
 
As my dear Pater used to say as he dandled me upon his knee, "If I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'd have put shoes on the cat years ago."  Dear me, that doesn't quite scan... h'rrrmmm... Well! Have a lovely afternoon's rest, my lovely pets (human and otherwise).

No comments: